Wednesday 21 December 2011

IT'S OKAY EVEN IF IT HURTS...




It’s okay even if I can’t see
It’s okay even if I can’t breath
If i could meet you only once
If i could give you all my heart

How much more do I have to miss you
So that maybe you could know my heart?
How much more do I to cry and cry
So that tears could be dry?

Does it hurt because of loving you?
Is it the punishment for loving you so much?
even  though  you say that I can lose everything
It’s okay if I just have you to be with me
Even if my heart is broken when loving you
Even if my heart is separated when waiting for you
It’s okay because I love you
It’s okay even if I get hurt

The farther I turn away is as to forget you
The more I miss you
What can I do?
Even when you keep telling me
it’s not right just to keep me away from you
You are the only one to me
What can I do?

Even if I get poisoned and pricked
My love for you can’t stop
I will wait for you until forever
I will endure even if it hurts and hurts
Because of loving you more
It’s okay even if tears fall down

IT’S OKAY EVEN IF IT HURTS...







*gambar adelah tidak berkaitan ye...
hahahaha






notes: petang-petang pun nak jiwang karat...aduhaii!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAK NAK KOMEN LIKE JE PUN BOLEH... V(0_O)V